Often does it seem to be so calm,
a travel to the depth of your mind,
a state of mind do not become alarmed,
for it gives peace, tranqulity and you become kind.
You travel to the state of bliss,
wrapped in silence of the infinite,
heavens come down to lay a kiss,
in the stillness, the focus is definite.
Focus is the seed to concentration,
it's the water which bathes your mind,
so what is your reason for this hesitation,
start your daily meditation.
Deepak Calyampoondi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Meditation... by Deepak Calyampoondi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Mouse, PRIYANKA BHANDARKAR
- Haunting Hour, Michael Mira
- Dancefloor, Justin Tang
- picture, laxami Cards
- Nightingale, Naveed Khalid
- Conspiracy, Susmit Panda
- jupiter, Mandolyn Davidson
- Woodcutter Vs Woodpecker, SALINI NAIR
- Ne detin e ngrire te meendimeve te mia, skender iljaz braka
- Indiferentizem ekstrem, skender iljaz braka