Joseph T. Renaldi
Memories Of Graduation Day
The heart leads back to Graduation Day,
to speakers addressing the graduates below,
to tales, excitement and joy shared.
and the face of proud parents set aglow.
A day when a graduate maybe a bit uneasy
and can't tolerate the end of an era anymore.
But, oh the merriment tucked inside -
Sweet memories of educational success and more.
A day when graduates have a flickering hope
and on their face they warmly portray -
peace to the heart, an inner glow.
and faith to enlighten the unknown way.
The heart leads back to struggles conquered,
making commencement such a memorable day.
Remembering the tears and convulsive sobs -
The pleasantries of school days will forever stay.
Joseph T. Renaldi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Memories Of Graduation Day by Joseph T. Renaldi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Resemblance, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- One Single Drop, Kaleb Falin
- Survivor's Guilt, Roy Blokker
- Right or wrong!, Mark Heathcote
- Graveyard, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- Symphony of Discords By K.V.Suryanarayan.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Our Roads, Somanathan Iyer
- It's Not Just Rain, Daniel Skentelbery
- The Day After I Shouted Abuse at the Queen, Daniel Skentelbery
- Name-Calling, Diane Hine