Joseph T. Renaldi
Memories Of Graduation Day
The heart leads back to Graduation Day,
to speakers addressing the graduates below,
to tales, excitement and joy shared.
and the face of proud parents set aglow.
A day when a graduate maybe a bit uneasy
and can't tolerate the end of an era anymore.
But, oh the merriment tucked inside -
Sweet memories of educational success and more.
A day when graduates have a flickering hope
and on their face they warmly portray -
peace to the heart, an inner glow.
and faith to enlighten the unknown way.
The heart leads back to struggles conquered,
making commencement such a memorable day.
Remembering the tears and convulsive sobs -
The pleasantries of school days will forever stay.
Joseph T. Renaldi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Memories Of Graduation Day by Joseph T. Renaldi )
- Shattered and alone, Nicole GravellPellerino
- But the Leaves Of Grass, Neela Nath
- It is impossible, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- What The Culture Drug In - Da Dammerrung.., Warren Falcon
- my thumbs were once pro twiddlers, Mandolyn ...
- Await for your return, Fluorescent Reality
- Serenade To Love, David Harris
- MONSTER FORCE WARS, shannon strauss
- i write because i'm not very good at darts, Mandolyn ...
- Light, Neela Nath