Memories Of You
There is this frame,
By my bedside window,
I look at it and picture,
The memories it encloses,
When I started to picture,
My life without you.
There is this book,
Used to call it my diary,
I read it no more,
Because my heart breaks,
When I remember realizing,
We have always been on the same page,
Just different books.
There is this song,
Still gives me goose bumps,
The song that used to be meant for us,
Now just a reminder,
That love doesn't exist.
There is this dream,
Used to keep me awake all night,
Where you loved me,
And I loved you back,
The dream is no more,
Because dreams of you are now nightmares.
There is this prayer,
You were the answer to,
A prayer that we would last forever,
You were gone before I said Amen,
Maybe that’s why I don’t pray anymore.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Memories Of You by Charles Thuo )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Face of Love, Lalitha Narayanan
- holiday cruise, lee fones
- Himalayas, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Steeler Rocky Bleier, Richard Thripp
- To Be A Boy Again, Paul Gerard Reed
- World in Denial, Dr. Yogesh Sharma
- A True Poet, Dr. Yogesh Sharma
- Tandem in time, Elijah o.b Zoff
- A Lady, gbenga amusan
- pelican crossing, lee fones