Down by my memory lanes...
swirling past a wind so cold...
I lay, abandoned by the murkiness of life...
The divinity of it...I lay low...
Resting in my heartbeats solitude...
The rare moment it has always been...
But now all I have is bizarre dreams...
Dreams that connect me to the other me...
The one within me...
The original personification of mine...
I lay lamenting the past, the future...
Lush waves of loss kisses my body...
Each one evoking a pang of feelings...
Feelings of unfulfilled dreams...
Of unattended cries...
All that never stops...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Memory Lanes by BLESS JOY )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Maddening Dance, Tony Adah
- Alternative Prayer, Phil Soar
- I appear, gajanan mishra
- Young Wife's Longing, Paul Sebastian
- Ants Crawling, Naveed Akram
- applying online, lee fones
- Stay not away, gajanan mishra
- Ah! Little Woodlouse - Are You Unreal?, Brian P FitzGerald
- You Will Always Learn, Naveed Akram
- What can I do, gajanan mishra