Down by my memory lanes...
swirling past a wind so cold...
I lay, abandoned by the murkiness of life...
The divinity of it...I lay low...
Resting in my heartbeats solitude...
The rare moment it has always been...
But now all I have is bizarre dreams...
Dreams that connect me to the other me...
The one within me...
The original personification of mine...
I lay lamenting the past, the future...
Lush waves of loss kisses my body...
Each one evoking a pang of feelings...
Feelings of unfulfilled dreams...
Of unattended cries...
All that never stops...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Memory Lanes by BLESS JOY )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- lack of caffeine means this, Mandolyn ...
- Happy Birthday Son, Rowina M Mallick
- Why Do Turtles Cross The Road?, Darlene Walsh
- Distress, Nick Kler
- To Be A Poet Traced Stepping Stones, Terence G. Craddock
- Where Are The People Who Say They Love, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Cryptic Revealed Smile Enigmatic Eye Awa.., Terence G. Craddock
- X, Midnights Voice
- Drone .....[little SPY 'fly-by'; definit.., Bri Edwards
- Opposite People, Tony Adah