Men would wander
Stigma attached to widowhood removed,
No woman would care to nurse her husband.
Disgrace clung to divorce taken away,
No woman would tolerate her husband.
Shame of infidelity wiped out,
No woman would mind ditching her husband.
Glory of virginity fast dying,
No woman would stay pure for her marriage
Shackles attached to her broken away,
Men, insecure by nature, would wander.
Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Men would wander by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar. )
- what is kinte, kinte allah
- Peace Inside, Spiritwind Wood
- how far can i go on?, fareeha ghafoor
- I came to you, Gert Strydom
- The days that are past, Gert Strydom
- When morning is BEST, Antonio Liao
- clear color, Howard MacDougall
- A festival...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- A Young Boy, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- GOD'S COMMAND, Tom Zart