scare out the weakest link
Holding hands still, while there a thousands of shrinks to offer a chair.
In the angst of dropping cashes just behind the counter you’re going to receive electroshock.
She saves you from those white clouded scissors.
They have cheated on falling far aback from
The middle ages extinctions of which
A bloodfree vessel
Proudly as his in
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (mental health by celine charcoal )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Bereaved, Susmit Panda
- True love, Einar Johan Wetaas
- Incredible Semi-final of 2014 FIFA World.., rajendran muthiah
- Roller Coaster, Jeffrey Lee
- A Late Night Dream, Jeffrey Lee
- Leaving The Campus, Think of I Taking To.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- My Suicide Note, Kathy Liu
- When Your Dark Shadows, Susmit Panda
- Ballade of the hours of darkness, Gert Strydom
- Prime Truth - 15, Pranab K. Chakraborty