scare out the weakest link
Holding hands still, while there a thousands of shrinks to offer a chair.
In the angst of dropping cashes just behind the counter you’re going to receive electroshock.
She saves you from those white clouded scissors.
They have cheated on falling far aback from
The middle ages extinctions of which
A bloodfree vessel
Proudly as his in
celine charcoal's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (mental health by celine charcoal )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Strange is Life, Smoky Hoss
- Voice of your bangles, ramesh rai
- Eternal Love, Jesus James Llorico
- Butterfly, Tiku akp
- How time flies, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Precipice, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- The Striped Goodness Of The Candy Cane C.., mary douglas
- Where my soul resides like a flightless .., Mark Heathcote
- The Poets Behold From Heaven Their Words.., mary douglas
- The New Life: Fourth Stage for Marie, Daniel Brick