One more midnight day, dangling.
Pendulum sound back and forth,
Fan on the ceiling rotating in the same speed in a clockwise,
Light in the room left no room for darkness to groom- -
Constant in count- - second by second, turning second into minute after seconds of sixty second.
Midnight dream; Sky full with stars,
Its a full Moon midnight night!
Many unanswer, questions- -
Treasure by this night of midnight,
Few dilemmas in all the directions,
I see them in dangling:
But, voice of mine is not yet trembling,
In this night of midnight.....
binod bastola's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Midnight by binod bastola )
- Separation of the women who resemble sui.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- The Light The Night Sows, Walid Lounes Bouzerar
- Lasting Sorrow, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Heart condition, Ibrar Siddiqi
- A Poet's Echo, Nate Flying Owl
- did the clergy man create chaos when the.., Mandolyn ...
- Path Of No Resistance, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- If Love... The This Follow...., Luis Estable
- Can This Be My Mistake, Luis Estable
- He was a carpenter. He worked with wood., Royston Allen
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Farewell, Anne Brontë
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)