I look into the Mirror, he gazes back at me,
I look into his eyes, receding hair line, no more
Curly hair, rosy cheeks, my how time flies,
The days are gone but the memories linger on,
Seems so long ago that we first met, eighty one to
Be exact. The roads long and narrow, many winding
Paths, all to lead somewhere, as we look back,
As my years come to a close, perhaps a score no more,
I shall make the best of every hour, every day,
For I have so much to be thankful for.
Tuesday, October 04,2005
Charles Garcia's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Mirror by Charles Garcia )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- only Dfence against the rythym - Boi, sEaN nOrTh
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -42, Ronjoy Brahma
- Clubfoot, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon
- Cabaret Ludwig, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon
- love is, Gicaniro Will
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -41, Ronjoy Brahma
- Prayer and love, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Not to be in surplus, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Volunteers, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -39, Ronjoy Brahma