Don’t display my eyes,
Don’t display my hair,
Don’t display my teeth.
Display my courage
Display my knowledge
Display my voyage
Display my message
Display my passage
To go in the right direction as you show.
Don’t you dare display my dress,
Don’t display my shoes.
Display my strength
Display my weakness
Display my soul
To succeed in the path you show.
You are my best friend,
You are not like them
You show me my true form.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Mirror Mirror by Madhuri Sawant )
- Life's a Ball, Alice Cordy
- 'Did I ever Exist? ', Ananta Madhavan
- Keep safe, hasmukh amathalal
- Sunshine, Hanh Chau
- The Power Of Prayer, Tom Zart
- Mini Pool Tournament, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Tonight And Every Night, Michael McParland
- Ongoing Mental De-Evolution, michael walkerjohn
- Crossroads Of Destiny, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Spaces Of Intellect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1927)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)