Mirrors Can Produce Images, But not The object
We all acknowledge easily,
but almost forget quickly,
that we are mirrors bright,
if we are bright, it is due to light!
Mind suffers soul's thrust,
heart if is full of trust,
free from greed and lust,
mirror collects no dirt!
Gates of heaven may remain open,
but not one's eyes, with no grace upon,
fate may be waiting to make one turn,
one may get lured to pick pebbles and stones.
when mirror is plane and plain,
Object and its image are at same distance,
unless mirror moves towards object,
object and image maintain distance!
virtual will be image in plane one or in convex one,
plain man or man with less virtues and strong ego,
real will be image in concave when object is beyond focus,
man with less ego and more virtues with moral ethics.
But mirrors can produce image but not the object.. is the truth!
Ramdas Bhandarkar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Mirrors Can Produce Images, But not The object by Ramdas Bhandarkar )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- January’s Sad Refrain, Teresa Dearing
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
Poem of the Day
- A Man Of Different Charectarestics, Musa Ndhlovu
- Ever Hike in Hope, Pintu Mahakul
- The Past, Eugene Latumbo
- Lovely Hand, Pintu Mahakul
- There you are, Cee Bea
- Memories:, Gaurav Pandey
- Loneliness, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Christmas Tree, Zoila T. Flores
- I Did Not Ask Him, But Said He, I Am A M.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- An Umbrella, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan