Miss you! !
Miss the way, u call my name
The pain in the heart is, still the same.
You told its THE END.
I wished our love would, mend that END.
Still remember the day u walked away,
Tears rolled that day.
You told me, to be practical,
Dreaming about you, i became nocturnal,
You were the wind, beneath my wings,
Wanted to wear your wedding ring,
Its been a year now,
Still clinging on for that vow,
Waiting to be held by you,
Many more dreams in queue.
Topic(s): miss you
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Miss you! ! by Rashmi Lingappa )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow, Jayatissa Liyanage
- Now, D.L. Aceves
- *Jacaranda Bloom, C. P. Sharma
- We are free, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Parasite, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- clueless life..., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- An anonymous smile, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Where, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- I don't sleep, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- First Visit to the Old Port, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta