Miss you! !
Miss the way, u call my name
The pain in the heart is, still the same.
You told its THE END.
I wished our love would, mend that END.
Still remember the day u walked away,
Tears rolled that day.
You told me, to be practical,
Dreaming about you, i became nocturnal,
You were the wind, beneath my wings,
Wanted to wear your wedding ring,
Its been a year now,
Still clinging on for that vow,
Waiting to be held by you,
Many more dreams in queue.
Topic(s): miss you
Rashmi Lingappa's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Miss you! ! by Rashmi Lingappa )
- An ugly sniper, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- AAA, Vera Sidhwa
- my love to you is simple, James Berth
- Ebola, Stephen Wylie
- To the occupied lands' people, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- colorblind, James Berth
- Why Didn't They Meet?, Lora Colon
- Longing for Love, Brenda Harris
- closed shop, lee fones
- Gentle Night The wick Has Burned, Is It Poetry
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- A child said, What is the grass?, Walt Whitman
- "Hope" is the thing with feathers, Emily Dickinson
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)