Miss You Mother
Although death has taken you away very far from me,
Dear mother, you will always be there in my heart, soul & empathy.
My heart still pines for you, my eyes are still wet, yearning for you,
Oh mother dear …every day, every moment a lot I miss you …..
You were my friend, a sturdy support & a guide in disguise,
So dim was I to hurt u at times in the rim of dice.
I want you back in my life eternally O dear,
That’s my gloomy hearts unfulfilled desire.
Wonder, oh lord, if given a chance to turn back time,
And have my divine mother everlastingly in my life once again,
I miss you mom… …
By Mahalaxmi Naidu
© All rights reserved
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Miss You Mother by Mahalaxmi Naidu )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 February 1970-)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(22 August 1893 - 7 June 1967)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
William Ernest Henley
(1849 - 1902)
(22 March 1941 -)
Poem of the Day
- 'Invictus' Invalid, Frank Avon
- धुन सवार ले, Dr. Ravipal Bharshankar
- एक इंसा की खोज में, Dr. Ravipal Bharshankar
- खुदाया मै तेरा हो ना सका, Dr. Ravipal Bharshankar
- स्त्री भृण हत्या, Dr. Ravipal Bharshankar
- DHARTI KI AUTI PARI, Pankazz koirala Upadhayaya
- Rory Richards in His Pew, Francie Lynch
- आँखपन दे मुझको, Dr. Ravipal Bharshankar
- समर्पित, Dr. Ravipal Bharshankar
- On the run, Leong Ming Loong