Miss You Mother
Although death has taken you away very far from me,
Dear mother, you will always be there in my heart, soul & empathy.
My heart still pines for you, my eyes are still wet, yearning for you,
Oh mother dear …every day, every moment a lot I miss you …..
You were my friend, a sturdy support & a guide in disguise,
So dim was I to hurt u at times in the rim of dice.
I want you back in my life eternally O dear,
That’s my gloomy hearts unfulfilled desire.
Wonder, oh lord, if given a chance to turn back time,
And have my divine mother everlastingly in my life once again,
I miss you mom… …
By Mahalaxmi Naidu
© All rights reserved
Mahalaxmi Naidu's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Miss You Mother by Mahalaxmi Naidu )
- Stinch Binge, Joe Elmenhorst
- A New Day, Vera Sidhwa
- Vindictive Vaginas, Gianni Pansensoy
- Life, John Mamhungaire
- Secret Garden, Gary Hembree
- सांसो की ना जाने कहाँ रफ्तार गई?, Aftab Alam
- head for the hills!, Macy Dvirnak
- तमसो मा ज्योतिर्गमय, Aftab Alam
- मैं क्या सोंचता हूँ, Aftab Alam
- NOT FAR OFF: A NEW BEGINNING, M.J Donnchadh