the first kiss, no matter how many times and it feels like the first time.
waking and going to sleep with someone there.
the first and last face you always see.
meeting their family.
looking deep into their eyes.
the first sexual encounter.
feeling their body so close to you at night, legs crossing...........
the feel of their head on your shoulder.
their arms wrapped around you.
the touch of their hand on your skin.
talking about nothing, just to talk.
your first trip someplace together.
realizing they are the half of you that makes you better.
hearing the 'i love you's'.
the unexpected visits and calls.
the time together.
the longing when your apart.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Missed by Brian Jones )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Jackson Hotel, Lynda Hull
- Let me overthrown, gajanan mishra
- Insect Life of Florida, Lynda Hull
- Fierce, Electric Lady
- The Gift, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- History, Ruma Chaudhuri
- Raging fire, gajanan mishra
- In Praise of Nobility (Twelve), Rubaba Mmahajia Rahma Sabtiu
- WHAT WE HAVE BECOME, Terry terrific Egharevba
- Rebel Yell, Charles Hancock