Missing Every Part Of Me.
I sit quietly as I cry inside.
Nobody notices but me.
I seem invisible, I seem as if I lost my mind.
I've lost my friends, I've lost my desires.
There's never a day without tears.
I wish I was better, I wish I was bolder.
But a big part of me went missing.
I have done everything I could to be the better one.
I have done anything to survive inside.
I need the comfort I am missing.
Iv'e lost the part of me I thought I had.
I try so hard, I cry for more.
Nobody can hear me just a missing piece inside of me.
Evelina kononenko's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Missing Every Part Of Me. by Evelina kononenko )
- f' my life i hate this place, shannon strauss
- Pulmonary Hypertension, Strydar Enox
- Depths Unknown, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- English ‘hope', douglas scotney
- Looking for a new land, gajanan mishra
- Let Vishwakarma Be With, The Divine Mast.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- TWIRLING WANDS, shannon strauss
- Same As My Heart, Rose Lu ( Bing Hua )
- You are the Best!, Rachel Nichols
- Close not, gajanan mishra