Missing Piece Of Me
How special are you to me?
You're everything that I need.
Significant to me, I want you to see,
That without you, I can never be…
Satisfied with my life.
Things wouldn't seem right.
Thinking of you each morning,
Dreaming of you each night.
Missing you always,
Just counting the days…
Wanting to say…
I want to run my hand through your hair,
To treat you like a queen without another care.
I want to whisper sweet things into your ear,
To tell you things from my heart I want you hear.
I want to embrace you in my arms,
To have my love keep you warm.
I want to caress your lips,
To seal our love with a sweet kiss.
Letting you know,
That God sent you to me from up above.
I want to be with you until eternity's end.
I asked God for an angel, he brought me to you.
I asked God for true love, And he brought you me.
You're the most important piece to my puzzle.
Without you I would no longer be complete.
So You are the part of myself i have always been looking for.
Kristopher DeLander's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Missing Piece Of Me by Kristopher DeLander )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
William Ernest Henley
(1849 - 1902)
- Mark Strand
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Inspiration, Henry David Thoreau
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- Twelve Christmas Angels, Loyd C. Taylor
- When I am able to do what I like عندما ا.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- At Poemhunter, Khairul Ahsan
- Within My Dreams, Michael P. McParland
- In their ears, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- بےچینی تمھارے بنا, Muhammad Farhan Ahmed
- Fear of Falling, Sierra Staten
- The Story That Doesn't End, Sierra Staten
- Combined Simple Aspect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Person and Personality, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK