Missing Piece Of Me
How special are you to me?
You're everything that I need.
Significant to me, I want you to see,
That without you, I can never be…
Satisfied with my life.
Things wouldn't seem right.
Thinking of you each morning,
Dreaming of you each night.
Missing you always,
Just counting the days…
Wanting to say…
I want to run my hand through your hair,
To treat you like a queen without another care.
I want to whisper sweet things into your ear,
To tell you things from my heart I want you hear.
I want to embrace you in my arms,
To have my love keep you warm.
I want to caress your lips,
To seal our love with a sweet kiss.
Letting you know,
That God sent you to me from up above.
I want to be with you until eternity's end.
I asked God for an angel, he brought me to you.
I asked God for true love, And he brought you me.
You're the most important piece to my puzzle.
Without you I would no longer be complete.
So You are the part of myself i have always been looking for.
Kristopher DeLander's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Missing Piece Of Me by Kristopher DeLander )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Mother to Son, Langston Hughes
- I, Too, Langston Hughes
- I Dream A World, Langston Hughes
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Let America be America Again, Langston Hughes
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- April Rain Song, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- We Want Democracy, Now., Norman Jin Shyr Wang
- Cantus lacrimosus, Angell Afinowi
- Rest My Dear, Michael P. McParland
- Life's like a compote of the desserts, Mark Heathcote
- I fade away into the light, Anu Shraddha
- Neo-Classic Tasweer/Hindi/Urdu, Aftab Alam
- The awkward Moment, Angell Afinowi
- Loo Prints, Phil Soar
- Listen, Mariam de Haan
- Walking home Afterwards, Angell Afinowi