' MISSING YOU
Why is the emptiness so cold?
Is it because I'm growing old?
The fire glows in the distance,
Too far away to comfort these old bones;
Always in need of something more -
Another kiss, another tender caress,
Dependent and needy,
Weak and unfulfilled am I,
Unable to find me within myself.........
You are gone and I am lost.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (' MISSING YOU by Linda Ori )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The difference between you and I., Lauren Harper
- Aag Bun Kar Kisi Din Dehak Jao Na, Akhtar Jawad
- Life, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Soul of the soul of universe, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Day Of Introspection, Mohammad Siddiqui
- We are all beings of light, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Every breath I take, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Experience life, gajanan mishra
- For us, hasmukh amathalal
- It is nature, hasmukh amathalal