I walked past the corridors,
ignored and forgotten
My friends walked past me,
as if I was invisible
What is my mistake
I don't know
please tell me what it is
I can't bear being ignored
I walked to them
no one waited for me
no one spoke to me
they just moved away
something wasn't right
their faces showed pain
and my mind told me
'you are the cause'
I wanted answers, so badly
I searched and searched
and I got it
my mistake 'I died'
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Mistake by Divya George )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- World Of Music, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Creating A Christmas Tree, Doris Beaulieu
- love it up like yeah?, Mandolyn ...
- What not to be done while a person is ly.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- buzz off bees, lee fones
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.39, Robert Graber
- Happy Birthday Dear Mum, Adewale Ajakanri
- The Blood is the Key, Matthew Buck
- Olwakho uthando, Phiwe Mbatha
- I rish this couldn't say it's R's, Mandolyn ...