MISUNDERSTOOD BY MY FRIENDS
To all people I talk greatly Honey words that work for every Lovely letter I write to my pretty Friends and their pretty friends. It is my great and pretty way to Tell about myself expressed in Pretty letters of praise. People misunderstand me and my Pretty letters of praise. I am a poet and I always like to Talk to people nicely and wonderfully. If I praise someone that does not mean I should go further in my help to Give more than what I can afford. A letter of praise is a good work For some dear ones I do respect, but I was being misunderstood by some Friends and by my sweet letters.
MOHAMMAD SKATI's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (MISUNDERSTOOD BY MY FRIENDS by MOHAMMAD SKATI )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I Know, Lyn Paul
- Those Who Know, Monk E. Biz
- peaches on the side, Mandolyn ...
- i could have made s'mores, Mandolyn ...
- Song: State of Fear, Dave SmithWhite
- there's an element in the room, Mandolyn ...
- Goodbye 2014, Michael McParland
- Holding Moments In Cupped Hands, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Beauty, Brianna Kimball
- Seminars, Mark Heathcote