Inner power. Liberation.
You are unique
like the sun, the moon, and the stars
You don’t need no idol worship,
no human applauded vanity
Heaven is where we are
when we think where we might have been
Moksha! Moksha! Sweet liberation
Moksha! Moksha! Leave the mind at rest
Make room for comprehension
Cosmic insight brings emancipation
Moksha! Moksha! Imagine your own goodness
Release your natural intelligence
One language is never enough
To enrich your lifelong dreams
Good Russians speak Chinese
above all limitations!
Supremely happy man
beyond fear and desire!
Moksha! Moksha! A final true liberation.
Masa MbathaOpasha's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (MOKSHA LIBERATION by Masa MbathaOpasha )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
- Matilda Who told Lies, and was Burned to.., Hilaire Belloc
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- A Red, Red Rose, Robert Burns
Poem of the Day
- Longing., Jak Black
- Summer Nights, Deborah Ager
- The Old House, Paul Gerard Reed
- The role of Kama, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- I Dream of Her, Olufayo Ezekiel
- I realized why we get hurt, Tiyani Shadrack Manganya
- That fatal day to all, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Love Note 10, Michael P. McParland
- Secularism in true sense, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Mark o Connor's ballad of a man from sno.., Juwon Daniel