Mom,80th Birthday 2003
Mom, Is a Special Word
You Love to hear...
Your Love you Share...
Both far and near...
Of the good times past...
They're So Special...
Just want them to last...
Smiles and Laughter...
When All are here.
So many Memories...
Oh... So... Dear...
Kept through the Years.
With All good-bye's...
You shed a few Tears...
Have Come and Gone...
We Thank You for...
Each and every one...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Mom,80th Birthday 2003 by Carmen Strawn )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Awaiting Universe Claims A Seconds Thought, Terence G. Craddock
- Crying Sun, Bill Cantrell
- Opening Wisdom, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- MAN LIVES ONE TIME ON OUR EARTH الانسان .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Touching Intellect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Silent Plains, Brandt Nightingale
- Pull A String, Blushing, Ryan Scales
- Stillness, Brandt Nightingale
- After All, Ryan Scales
- Poet Freak Tide Wave Words, Terence G. Craddock