moment of weakness
i had a temporary moment of weakness
thnking like a wounded pup on a snowy day..
self pity circling its way around me..
shadows pointin nd laughing..
''you're so predictable'' they said
i was caught in a web of confusion..
should i go this way or that way..
should i take his hand or hers..
i was trapped in cave of momentary terror...
demon eyes darting abt the room..
with a stricking smell of doom
i was a mouse.. a small little creature abt to b poisoned by the humans..
i was weak indeed..
but alas..um back..
like i said.. i had a temporary moment of weakness..
nd if u thnk this poem is depressin..
my friend-imagination is wat u lack: D
im no longer a demsel in distress..
iam a demsel but without the 'stress'; D
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (moment of weakness by SUSAN BENJAMIN )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Love Mother Malaysia, Paul Sebastian
- Food, Clothes And Drink, Edgar Albert Guest
- Let's Go, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Whiners, Edgar Albert Guest
- Down The Lanes Of August, Edgar Albert Guest
- Song Of The Many, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Jedge Of Bowie County, Edgar Albert Guest
- ‘Erbert's H'Opinion, Edgar Albert Guest
- Welcoming The New Year, Edgar Albert Guest
- My Proud Pa, Edgar Albert Guest