moment of weakness
i had a temporary moment of weakness
thnking like a wounded pup on a snowy day..
self pity circling its way around me..
shadows pointin nd laughing..
''you're so predictable'' they said
i was caught in a web of confusion..
should i go this way or that way..
should i take his hand or hers..
i was trapped in cave of momentary terror...
demon eyes darting abt the room..
with a stricking smell of doom
i was a mouse.. a small little creature abt to b poisoned by the humans..
i was weak indeed..
but alas..um back..
like i said.. i had a temporary moment of weakness..
nd if u thnk this poem is depressin..
my friend-imagination is wat u lack: D
im no longer a demsel in distress..
iam a demsel but without the 'stress'; D
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (moment of weakness by SUSAN BENJAMIN )
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
- Christina Georgina Rossetti
- I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- The Three Kings, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Merry Christmas My Love, Michael P. McParland
- Christmas Spirit, Paul Moosberg
- 'My Christmas Prayer' (For all who have .., Linda Winchell
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- Failure of Communion, Judith Wright
Poem of the Day
- To Mr. Blanchard, the Celebrated Aeronau.., Philip Freneau
- Sherman, Kim Barney
- If I Could, Michael P. McParland
- Christmas Carol,, Luo Zhihai
- Santa, Nassy Fesharaki
- Boat race., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Shall I Compare Thee 2, Kim Barney
- Salt on Watermelon 2, Kim Barney
- I Know, I Believe, Kim Hilliker
- I Will, Michael P. McParland