Happy Birthday to you, 'mon amie'
It's easier written down than said to wife
Happy Birthday to you every day
And to myself for being part of your life
Happy Birthday to you, 'desiree'
Shimmering brighter than Eiffel's twinkled lights
As years float by like barques on the Seine
My fondest and wildest dreams ring true this night
Happy Birthday to you, 'mon cheri'
My heart high-kicks in its cancan cabaret
Arms entwined we waltz the Champs-Elysess
Lifetimes come full circle in a single day
Happy Birthday from this 'Pope of Fools'
Your Quasimodo rings bells he cannot hear
This 'half-made' thief hoards his purloined jewel
My charming Esmerelda, I hold so dear
'Voice of One' @ Jerry Buckley
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Mon Aime by Jerry Buckley )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Continually Entering The Present, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- তুমি থাকলে পাশে, Dr. Prabir Acharjee Nayan
- The AP exams, Victor Cruickshank
- Travel light, Vinaya Joseph
- Life in this world, Victor Cruickshank
- The Jewl I need, Victor Cruickshank
- Affirming Passion, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- So called Angel, Victor Cruickshank
- full moon, june keysha
- Expressing Interior Particles, RoseAnn V. Shawiak