kite remedy (30 - 04 - 1989 / Kediri)
I only fly to carve a scar,
to mark your name on moon's surface,
this pain herein my heart so marred,
comes from a love I can't retrace
oh fleeting thought, your face within,
casts me in awe of foul dismay,
a lost puzzle in burgundy,
false reality in portray
the distant moon which seems to cry
in our precious 'valse de la lune',
when only for you so stain I,
the tender countenance of the moon
as these heavy wings soar sn high,
shape the moon face into yours
as sharp as blades that these wings are,
tainting the sky with my remorse
your only face I save in mind,
yet hold me in cold and decay,
you leave your trace along with stars,
behind the eclipstical play
from then on I begin to hate,
the way the moon shines more than you,
from then on I dream to impale,
the light the moon cast upon you
Poet Other Poems
- ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Lilith! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ...
- ! ! ! A Fairy Tale: An Encounter! ! !
- ! ! ! A story of a Friend! ! !
- ! ! ! An Orange Painting! ! !
- ! ! ! Heart is an Egg! ! !
- ! ! ! I'm Conversing With 'The Time' (01...
- ! ! ! Love is a Language! ! !
- ! ! ! love-lovely-beloved! ! !
- ! ! ! Our Holiday Memories! ! !
- ! ! ! The Love Today! ! !
- ! ! ! With These Two Fingers of Mine! ! ...
- ! ! Lord, Tell Me If I Would Die In Any ...
- ! ! That Day, When No One's There, I Sta...
- ! ! untitled! !
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.