up and out, shine
out like brass.
Upon the heavy
lip of earth
possessed and screams:
The rising moon draws
up his blood and hair.
Yvor Winters's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Moonrise by Yvor Winters )
- No ordinary, hasmukh amathalal
- Coal - your turn, gajanan mishra
- Bluff-masters As Contemporary Indian Eng.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- There Will Always Be Another Poem, Shalom Freedman
- This Is My Bungalow, This Is My Car, Thi.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- f' my life i hate this place, shannon strauss
- Pulmonary Hypertension, Strydar Enox
- Depths Unknown, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- English ‘hope', douglas scotney
- Looking for a new land, gajanan mishra