I find the courage to look in your eyes
And let these words, from my lips slip,
You've awoken my feelings whence it lies
Your smile, so dazzling, lightened its kip;
Each time the sun gleams in the day
And the night passes, graced by the moon,
I know my heart, with you, will stay
In the evening, cold morning and sunny noon.
Adegbite Adeyinka's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Moonstruck by Adegbite Adeyinka )
- Am An African, Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- Invisible Walls, S. I. Rednow
- COPLA 108 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- FALLING FEATHER, shannon strauss
- I Found Favor In A Lake, mohamed Alpha Ba
- A Direful Day, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Black Reign, Singleton M. Tate
- I Will Keep On Praying, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.18, Monk E. Biz
- I regret nothing, but I invest in what c.., Mandolyn ...