Always thinking no one beautiful like you
always with this dream
like a component of sky colors
I was watching you all the time
jealous to every creation nearby you
such a love would just kill me God!
passed watching your lovers
you were there
under a grey umbrella
sorry about it!
more cruel with her broad eyes
with the lips of fire
and my old love!
alireza asgari's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (More unachievable by alireza asgari )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Walk with a child, gajanan mishra
- leave something for reason, Manonton Dalan
- Dear Life! I'm not mad at you, Piyush Dey
- give me love in a ditch, as long as it's.., Mandolyn ...
- Haiku: 'Schrodinger's Cat' pontificates .., Brian Johnston
- Child - symbol of, gajanan mishra
- नोँ दागाबसै आयै, Bahadur Basumatary
- Eyes speak, hasmukh amathalal
- My First Laptop, Richard Flappa
- pop prose that turns to poo, Mandolyn ...