alireza asgari Poems
- Here Without You Thinking of your eyes Gets me mad No way ...
- Captive Captive in my constellation Two little ...
- For Ever Shut my eyes! To all pains emerged in these ...
- Crows Think of the crows Black not being sinister Who knows...
- In The Unknown Land One day I was walking In a unknown ...
- John In The Fire this poem basically was written in persian ...
- Grave It was a mistake Always It was What could I do? ...
what do I do? compose poems.write plays and novels and scenarios.do professional inquiry of history and critic of Literature.
I'd love everyone in world understood all the cultures and nations arts. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about alireza asgari
Here Without You
Thinking of your eyes
Gets me mad
No way to take you
Millions of millions miles between us
What can I do?
Watching your pic?
Hiding my hidden woes?
No one here understand
Here without you
Like the time