O Anna Niemus (US)
In coffee is dioxypurine
In meat is trioxypurine.
The latter causes more arthritis,
more heart attacks.
Mormons are not supposed to drink caffein which is dioxypurine
May God cause the LDS church to disinvest from animal flesh and slaughterhouse
operations. Cadavers of murdered animals contain trioxypurine,
much stronger than dioxypurine or caffein. It is the uric acid or pre-urine
in animals' muscle cells which would have been excreted had the animals
May all religions promote the pacifism of Christ and sever their
connections to senators and presidential candidates who wage war
or vote for war funding.
May women be included in the hierarchies of all religions.
May God align all to His/Her nonviolence to animals, nonviolence to people,
and equality for all.
LDSveg has an internet resource
O Anna Niemus's Other Poems
- 1 28 Ways Wars In Gaza, Iraq, Afghanista...
- 1 Flagwrapped Exhortations By War Profit...
- 1 Iran, Magi Astrologers
- 1 Mad Cow Jello Brand And Mad Deer Gilli...
- 1 NIH Lies To Children
- 1 Obama Wants More Virgin Victims For Vo...
- 1 Palestine's Donkey Descendants
- 1 Pedophile Ring For Animals: Heifer Int...
- 1 Planekill
- 1 The Dalai Lama
- 1 Tonto
- 1 Turkey Spirits Wish On Their Own Bones
- 1 Where Is Shalom For Palestine?
- 1.2 Governor Strickland And Jesus
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.