A morning dream;
to not only wake up and be seen,
but for your touch to be felt,
your breath on my neck,
and for your tight grip;
my safety belt.
My first sight to see,
wouldn't be anything but you and me.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Morning Dream by Mackenzie Loyd )
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ- 79, Ronjoy Brahma
- Stay That Way, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Veins, Vines, And Vineyard Sweepings, Dexsta Ray
- Once There Was Love, Guy Shaked
- Silent Aspirations, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- None But I Myself Am A Witness To Contem.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Need To Know, Michael McParland
- Tomorrow's Trails, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Errand Man, Tony Adah
- Thelo (2), Branden Aeling