A red rose takes me away,
To my love.
And a moon in the sky,
Shows me how to love.
An owl singing makes
my heart warm,
And a spring night makes the
Night warm and dawn.
A slow dream of slow sunset,
And a blue butterfly from wind
Touches me softly.
The moisuture of
morning light falls at me,
Saying just to fly,
Not to worry be free.
Deep Doloi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Morning Light by Deep Doloi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Long time friend, Angel A. Lockwood
- Slaves Into A New World Order, Terence G. Craddock
- Magritte and This Morning Bewick's Wren, W.M. Rivera
- I Wish You Well, Midnights Voice
- Change, Sandra Feldman
- Bengal Tiger in Trouble, rohan bendre
- Think Before You Speak, Sandra Feldman
- Gratitude of my mother., Vishal Sharma
- My numb vessals of thoughts, Vishal Sharma
- I Have Decided, Silas Egbowon