As my morning tea was served,
I saw vapours going up
Out of the transparent cup.
I can see the tea level
And the stains above tea level
Due to splashes while bringing it.
Hot tea, cold tea, moderate
I love tea at any rate
A pinch of coffee to upgrade.
First sip is mighty
The sip feels great.
Tea level's down and stain's indirect.
Abhisek Ghosh's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Morning Tea by Abhisek Ghosh )
- Untitled, Katty Briones
- He is Me, Faith Taylors
- Prancing Horses, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Turn fatal, hasmukh amathalal
- She Is 52, Tyrone Gayle
- With nature, hasmukh amathalal
- Owl, kassem oude
- No ordinary, hasmukh amathalal
- Coal - your turn, gajanan mishra
- Bluff-masters As Contemporary Indian Eng.., Bijay Kant Dubey