Mother Nurol Amin
Mayer Shaman not of equal wealth,
Mother of the mother of his balls.
Are starving mother gives oral,
Who is the mother of his babes.
Sheba came to see the world before I am a mother,
Be the first to eat, gives away my mother.
King brought the poor tenant babes,
But all the people on Earth.
I was a small child, a small mountain grouse.
Chest ribs and strong mother gorilla Hills,
Yet many small children I have shelter,
If the mother is sitting in the pathos wide.
Do not be insane, but the mother of the mother,
The mother lies babe, will find anywhere.
Mother, mother, mother, mother in your dryer,
When the world find peace,
Ñ is you cannot compare
What will the ball.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Mother by Mother Nurol Amin )
- 如果爱是守候, qin xing
- Strife, Md. Asadullah
- 'MY FAMILY', paul fornillos
- ~ Eyes ~, Aparna Chatterjee
- The Panama Canal, Edgar Albert Guest
- Out At Pelletier's, Edgar Albert Guest
- Contrary Sary, Edgar Albert Guest
- Pixley Folks, Edgar Albert Guest
- Out In The Open, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Worry-Chaser, Edgar Albert Guest