Mother Nurol Amin
Mayer Shaman not of equal wealth,
Mother of the mother of his balls.
Are starving mother gives oral,
Who is the mother of his babes.
Sheba came to see the world before I am a mother,
Be the first to eat, gives away my mother.
King brought the poor tenant babes,
But all the people on Earth.
I was a small child, a small mountain grouse.
Chest ribs and strong mother gorilla Hills,
Yet many small children I have shelter,
If the mother is sitting in the pathos wide.
Do not be insane, but the mother of the mother,
The mother lies babe, will find anywhere.
Mother, mother, mother, mother in your dryer,
When the world find peace,
Ñ is you cannot compare
What will the ball.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Mother by Mother Nurol Amin )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Just for vegan, SALINI NAIR
- Drop In The Bucket, Michael McParland
- Drifting Hell, Michael McParland
- Dreams, Michael McParland
- Doubting, Michael McParland
- Don't Tell Me, Michael McParland
- In Memoriam, Sandra Feldman
- Don't Say, I Said, Michael McParland
- Don't Say Goodbye, Michael McParland
- To you My Friend!, Shaila Touchton