walks trough the paths of solitude
towards the hut of revelation,
needs no stars to bright his night.
with deep old boots, walks
on the way of remembrance,
towards the hut of revelation
has no other idea of the life.
Cold breeze blows into his chests,
mountain man, walks
trough the rocks and ice
he walks, towards his hut
to find himself, in eternity.
Amer Jag's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Mountain man by Amer Jag )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Jumbled Sewing Basket, Green And White W.., mary douglas
- Hospitality (Section 9 of Thirukural), rajendran muthiah
- Crushed, Gergana Teofilova
- Not a big deal, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Affinity with truth for all times, gajanan mishra
- Affinity with truth, gajanan mishra
- To the dodo, Hrishikesh Bharadwaj
- what are you for me, Lalit Kaira
- The elephant in the refrigerator, Diana Rosser
- Hilton at Milton,, lee fones