Which mouth tells,
ringing out bells,
a man or woman,
you or some one.
She lets out her grief,
thru poems in brief.
In turmoil I'm drowning
the rest gazes at me frowning.
Crime hasn't done, yet punished.
From your love you banished.
The spirit of a few seem known.
One in many is warming my bone.
All seasons go to be one with you.
Where you are I know, as before I knew.
Neela Nath's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Multifarious by Neela Nath )
Did you read them?
- The Sadness Of This World, Edward Kofi Louis
- I Could Be Out In The Rain, Vigna Mukund
- Equations: Friend Or Enemy, Guess Who
- Waiting for Dawn, Somanathan Iyer
- Confidence, Somanathan Iyer
- Doodling Without Purpose, Margaret Alice Second
- Nine persons are exempted from the disci.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Why like this?, Somanathan Iyer
- Humans we are!, Somanathan Iyer
- Summer, Naveed Khalid