I sit in my room, dismal, alone
When out of the darkness, a bright light shone,
The sound was beautiful, the lyrics were real,
The music, my music, was all I could feel.
I began to disembody,
The music had taken over,
The flow, incredible
The depth and feeling, immense
Your heart beats to the rhythm of the music,
You can’t seem to blink out of turn,
Your every move is a reflection of the music,
You dance ‘cause you can’t sit still,
The music makes you shiver and burn,
The music is the soul to your body of light,
The music is alive and your mind is dead,
The music controls your will,
When you love the music and you give it control,
When the music is the heart of you,
When you sing with the music ‘cause you know it so well,
When you are music- what do you do?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Music by Lillianne Rosewood )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Dear Life! I'm not mad at you, Piyush Dey
- give me love in a ditch, as long as it's.., Mandolyn ...
- Haiku: 'Schrodinger's Cat' pontificates .., Brian Johnston
- Child - symbol of, gajanan mishra
- नोँ दागाबसै आयै, Bahadur Basumatary
- Eyes speak, hasmukh amathalal
- My First Laptop, Richard Flappa
- pop prose that turns to poo, Mandolyn ...
- Lee F. Majors, Richard Thripp
- All Dogs Go 2 Heaven, Richard Flappa