Sana Olivia Hernandez
Possesive of your body,
Controlling of your mind.
Music can be an abusive lover,
But it has a soft side.
Rock to let you scream,
Or Metal if you're more extreme.
Country to sing your heart out,
Opera to sing your lungs out...
Rap to bust some rhymes,
Gospel for blissful Sundays,
Pop to dance away,
And Classical to take you back to the good old days.
Yes, music has many more sides.
From its lure we cannot hide.
I will never leave music's side.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
(Also, even if the genres don't need to be captilized, I'll keep them like that anyway. :))
Comments about this poem (Music by Sana Olivia Hernandez )
Did you read them?
- Always Yours, Michael McParland
- All rich, gajanan mishra
- ما كان ذنبي, قسطاكي الحمصي
- حديث النفس, قسطاكي الحمصي
- A fox in Leeds with unusual needs., Stephen Katona
- Concepts 27, Somanathan Iyer
- More Time, Babatunde Aremu
- The Daughter of the Earth - 30, gajanan mishra
- Last Farewell, Mark Nixon Legaspi
- Travel China Haiku - Chengdu spices, john tiong chunghoo
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Thought, Robert Louis Stevenson
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- On the Ning Nang Nong, Spike Milligan
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 April 1918 – 27 February 2002)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)