MUSING WITH MUSE!
Thoughts flourish and flood my brain
Like droplets of rain
Some personal, some professional
They are regular not occasional
At times passionate and emotive
They are about friends and relatives.
Poetry is the means
Difficult to some it seems
I am in love with it almost all
As it makes to stand apart tall
To unleash the thoughts and be free
That is why immensely I like poetry.
It relieves the tension
So that I can work with attention
It is like meditations
Freeing you from irritation
Don’t think it is worthless suggestion
Write your own or do favourite ones recitation.
Dr.Sandhya Tiwari's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (MUSING WITH MUSE! by Dr.Sandhya Tiwari )
- Ngimbonile ufikile uhambile, senzokhaya umhayi
- Ngizokulinda ubuye, senzokhaya umhayi
- Zulu lezintandane, senzokhaya umhayi
- JANICE'S DRESS., Terry Collett
- Thando unjani, senzokhaya umhayi
- Sweet And Lovely Words, Edward Kofi Louis
- Engimthadayo, senzokhaya umhayi
- Underground Poet, senzokhaya umhayi
- Le Mfihlo yethu, senzokhaya umhayi
- chat up, lee fones