MUSING WITH MUSE!
Thoughts flourish and flood my brain
Like droplets of rain
Some personal, some professional
They are regular not occasional
At times passionate and emotive
They are about friends and relatives.
Poetry is the means
Difficult to some it seems
I am in love with it almost all
As it makes to stand apart tall
To unleash the thoughts and be free
That is why immensely I like poetry.
It relieves the tension
So that I can work with attention
It is like meditations
Freeing you from irritation
Don’t think it is worthless suggestion
Write your own or do favourite ones recitation.
Dr.Sandhya Tiwari's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (MUSING WITH MUSE! by Dr.Sandhya Tiwari )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Hey, you there?, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- The Song of Love Sing I, Whsitle I, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Moment Of Madness, Oduro Bright Amoh
- if you ask me, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Don't Forget Me, JAMES T. ADAIR
- Know Thyself, Savita Tyagi
- counting moths, lee fones
- Is This India Where Female Foeticide Is .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- आंखौबो अन, Bahadur Basumatary
- In company, hasmukh amathalal