Mutually, unwillingly lets go to bed
I requested my trance,
I requested my mind,
Would you mind? If I go to my bed?
Why you so loco!
Tell me my mind- - why you can't have a rest for a while,
You are very wild- -i love your wildness...
That's why may be I am too
Not complaining about you
Giving you the best company of your time!
But the time is too early too late(too late n now its early morning) .
I know I need a damn! rest to be with you...
So, let's do one thing- - mutually, unwillingly let's sleep,
That's my only request to you!
binod bastola's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Mutually, unwillingly lets go to bed by binod bastola )
- Birthday, bryan wallace
- My Jason Lytle Suggestion, Mark R. Elias
- Poetic Aspirations, Joe Hughes visit joehughes.o ..
- Nappy Change, Joe Hughes visit joehughes.o ..
- Holding Closely, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Rock an' Roller, Joe Hughes visit joehughes.o ..
- Living With An Open Heart, Renee Marie
- Love Burns, Angela K Brown
- Broken Love, Angela K Brown
- All of Me, Angela K Brown
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)