You must not belong here…
I was down,
Ready to give up,
And you flew in and rescued me.
You must be from another world…
Everyone just looked the other way,
No one ever stopped to help me,
But you put your life on pause to restart mine.
You must have been sent here for me…
Never did anyone treat me like you do,
Who are you,
Where did you come from?
You are my one true guardian Angel.
You have never let me fall,
You have never hurt me the way I have been hurt before,
You truly are my Angel.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
10: 10 am
Comments about this poem (My Angel by Miranda Will )
- The ones we Love, Leroy Numa
- Unriven, Saiom Shriver
- Mid-City's Nursery Rhyme, James B. Earley
- Mum's Birthday, Raghda Ashraf Soliman
- Limerick-14, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- When My Ship Comes In, Mawunyo Adjei
- With elegant grace she overflowed, Erato
- My Words, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Sealed, Valerie Dohren
- Enamored Love, Lilly Emery
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)