Dr. P. K. Verma
O my sweet angel
What are you doing there?
Our love is true and holy, and
I'm waiting for you here.
Today, is your birthday
Let's celebrate it in a romantic way
A day for celebration
An evening of love-vibration
A chocolate, I know you like it very much
And you know I love you very much
Every smile of your, give me inspiration
Every moral support of you
Fill me strengths and motivation
Indeed you are a lesson of romanticism
And our romanticism has become a topic of criticism
Your love for me is like a red-red rose
It spreads scent and freshness to all
Today you looked like a divine angel
I was lost in you from every angle
You passionate hug and soft kiss made me a mute
Your deep eyes and killing smile are very cute
Without you I'm nothing—only a life without soul.
-Dr. P.K. Verma
Dr. P. K. Verma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Angel by Dr. P. K. Verma )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(22 July 1849 – 19 November 1887)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(November 9 - 1937)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Let Me Die A Youngman's Death, Roger McGough
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Bologna: A Poem About Gold, James Arlington Wright
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- ETC3, shuvo chakraborty
- SONNET II, Sir Toby Moses
- Tamil on decline, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- A Life-Lesson, Luo Zhihai
- The Sunprincess, Akhtar Jawad
- Movement incidental, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Before Storm, Luo Zhihai
- Fate rules the outcome., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Cheap labor, Nassy Fesharaki
- Feed the ego, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.