You are my angel.
You watch over me when I go to school
You sat quietly beside me at nights so that I won't be scared
You laughed quietly when I did something funny
You lend me your shoulder when I cry
You protect me from harm
You cared for me even when I didn't acknowledge you.
Thank you for everything, my angel.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Angel by Yvette Lee )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- PTSD, Jennifer Matthews
- The House On Mountain Peek, StarrLee Waterman
- Damaged Heart, StarrLee Waterman
- Wandering Lost Souls Homeless Outcasts, Terence G. Craddock
- one door, binod bastola
- Then and Now, John F. McCullagh
- A CELESTIAL PARTY, Romeo Della Valle
- restored, Mandolyn ...
- Miley Cyrus Perceived as a Martyr, A.j. Binash
- love became living again, Mandolyn ...