My anger wants to kill.
My anger wants to spill.
My anger wants to smash a wall.
My anger wants to make someone feel small.
My anger makes me carve my skin.
My anger is locked up within.
My anger is fierce and fatal.
My anger isn't stable.
When my anger is out stay away.
Because my anger destroys everything in its way.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Anger by Jean Pullman )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- OVER THE HARD ROCK OF SUICIDE فوق صخرة ا.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Today I Watched A fly, Kyle Schlicher
- Opportune Moments, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- OVER THE HARD ROCK OF SUICIDE, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Yesterday's Emotions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Someone's History, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- On a Love Train, Tosin Abegunde
- A Happy Song, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The silent sufferer, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- A Desert Oasis, RoseAnn V. Shawiak