Mia La'Niece Washington
Anger is a feeling,
something that can control you
if you let it.
some people take their anger out
on other people, or other things.
i tend to do it differently.
some people write when they are angry
some people draw.
me, im not like any of these people at all.
i dont let my anger show to anyone but me.
i keep my anger to myself
but when it gets to be too much
i just cant control myself
i go to my room and lock the door,
blast my music untill every voice in my head
telling me not to do what im about to do
is just a blurr
i open my drawer,
take out my sissors, and i cut
untill the pain in my arm dulls out
the pain in my heart.....
then im done.
put the sissors away,
turn off the music,
unlock the door,
and go on with my life.......
untill i just cant take it any more.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Anger by Mia La'Niece Washington )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- You Will...! ! !, Asma Riaz Khan
- Anjani Si Shikayat, Yashvardhan Goel
- Police station, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- dard sehkar bhi, Yashvardhan Goel
- Three Coins For Her Love, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Unknown life's beauty, binod bastola
- A wilted story, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Gently Placing Emotions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Predicting The Future, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The American Dream, Is It Poetry