My Beautiful Nature
Nature is the beauty of the earth
The essential part of life,
It is the existence of humanity
Although there is constant strife.
Nature is rather appealing
The image of its green,
The human eye can testify
Its a gracious sight to be seen
Nature gives us fruit and water
Our blessings from the holy king,
It purifies and cleanses the body and soul
Its amazing what nature can bring.
Nature is sometimes downgraded
By the evils of mankind,
But nature brings herself back up
And she will not be left behind!
I love nature and appreciate everything it gives us...you should too!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Beautiful Nature by genesis learny )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Hello, man!, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Passage beyond, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- In search of singularity, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- I am real, gajanan mishra
- God-Love The Great Sugar Cube, Monk E. Biz
- Guiding Through Turmoil, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Cosmic luvgasmacomastoned! ! ! ! ! ! ! !.., Monk E. Biz
- Love, love, love, gajanan mishra
- Tunnels Of Existence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Missing An Award Ceremony, RoseAnn V. Shawiak