My Beloved Sister.
Deep black sorrow is what remains live.
She's gone, curse you God, you have no right to do it.
But she was your child so be it.
Praise God that we had her here for 48 years.
But all those birthdays and family events is what I fear.
My dear sis rest in peace until we are joined together.
May we live eternally forever.
But if tears could build stairs to heaven. I would climb up there and bring you back.
But words can't not express what I may say.
But everyday it's worst, it's just a day.
Cutting myself to ease my pain.
Doesn't change a thing.
Drinking just ease it away.
But the memory just sway.
Pills is just a way to steal.
But your memory is still.
Wind blowing my hair.
Makes me think that you're not here.
Now as we lay you in your permanent resting place.
Makes me think about your face.
Years have gone by.
But my fears are high.
If love was all we needed to live.
Then my love would be to give.
Family misses you well.
Friends misses you swell.
May we see each other and dwell.
That we may swell together.
My dear sister sleep now.
Cause you now you may know.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Beloved Sister. by Natasha Ligons )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- vo na jane kya samajh tha.., Kamar Alam
- Refugees, Hardik Vaidya
- My Faberge Egg Is Hatching Little Stars, mary douglas
- Languages, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Definitions, Hardik Vaidya
- Without thorn, gajanan mishra
- No Muted Merry Christmas Angels Sang, mary douglas
- Fear Always Not Harmful, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Never soothe you, hasmukh amathalal
- The One-Eyed Astronomer, Francie Lynch