My best friend
When im sad you make me happy,
when im hurt you make me smile.
when i need you, your right there,
for me you'd run a mile.
When you talk your voice is bubbly,
You always speak the truth within.
i Often think about the struggles,
That together we've been in.
your my sister and my bestfriend,
the one whos always cared.
Without you i'd be nothing,
i love our memories that we've shared.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (My best friend by Candice Monaghan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- My Ramdan, My Repentance, Ahamad Ilyaas Vilayathullah
- She in Desert, Akhtar Jawad
- A bucket of paint, Piyush Dey
- Value be given, gajanan mishra
- Egypt, Tony Adah
- A Tribute To Gray's Elegy, Naveed Khalid
- Nothing i can offer, binod bastola
- Canonical, Naveed Khalid
- Africanesse not Darkness, Famoroti Odunayo Israel
- A Broken Mirror, Naveed Khalid