My Best Friend
She was always there for me,
we talk about things that I
would never talk to anyone about.
We laugh and cry together,
we do a lot of things together,
we argue about things that we both
There’s a lot of things that I
miss about her. A lot of times I wish
she was here.
If she was here right now, things that
are happening now, the people that I’m
really close now, I wouldn’t have.
She was the coolest person I’ve
I miss her a LOT, but I
know I’ll see her again, someday
My Best Friend is my MOM!
lisa parks's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Best Friend by lisa parks )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- To whom I am going, gajanan mishra
- In The Process Of Existence, Naveed Akram
- Thy presence, binod bastola
- My Maiden's Love Is Like A Cloud In June, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- दिल को हरदम dil ko hardam, hasmukh amathalal
- Ode To Envy, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- Time be quite, Filippo Stella
- Domestic goddess, Mark Heathcote
- Blank Depression, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- The tears of human race, Great Emeritus