It’s my birthday
Happy birthday to me
Celebrating with my own
In the mall quite alright!
It’s ok, cuz’ it's my birthday.
Some may forgotten it,
Surely, will be destined to remember.
This is the day my day
Not just a regular day
How I wish, I own this everyday
A very special day.
© Reina h. Lorenzo
reina Lorenzo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (my birthday by reina Lorenzo )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Blue!, Ronald Chapman
- A Mistake, Morgan Michaels
- Cold Dreams, Ronald Chapman
- THE WAILING STRIP, Mohamed Yussuf
- Cold Days, Ronald Chapman
- Clouds, Ronald Chapman
- This Night, Neela Nath
- Chuseok Korean Thanksgiving Day (Regional), Ronald Chapman
- Chocolate, Ronald Chapman
- Children Playing, Ronald Chapman