My broken heart lies in you!
I have this hollow feeling in my core
this empty feeling aching sore
All i want is just your touch
tell me if it's way to much
I miss your arms wrapped up tight
around my body, I think i might
ask you to stay just a while
and turn my pain into a smile
I lost my feeling my utter most
and now to this hollow vessel i play host
So alone i sleep, no more peace
and once again my passion flees
I run away, but not from you
but from this question, what do i do?
My love is all i have to give
my mind so stupid, so naive
but still i long just for your embrace
the only thing after which i chase!
My peace i find in you
My broken heart i do to! ! !
Carike Klokow's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My broken heart lies in you! by Carike Klokow )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A Ride To Forever, Faraj Nyandiko
- Elegy for Peter, Bruce Weigl
- parental guidance unfin, lee fones
- Missing of the Birds, Michael Lee Johnson
- Schizophrenia Night, Michael Lee Johnson
- late night vision, Gulsher john
- Rod-Strokes Survival, With a Deadly Hamm.., Michael Lee Johnson
- Kissing The Egg Shells of Dead Babies, A.j. Binash
- Shiv and Shakti, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Love Is War, Justin Molebatsi