My Cat Rules The House (attempted humor)
To have a cat that rules the home!
These corners turned to beds. He roams...
..around the house at down the block.
When I want a pet his eyes lock...
..on to me his stare says 'oh, no!
You must not touch me lest I go...
...and hide around the corner; bend.
you will not pet me, I've no end...
...of places I can go and hide.
The cat door is close. Just a stride...
...from where I sit. Too fast for you.
I know you want me to bug you...
...because you think I'm cute. I'm not!
I'm ruler of this house, a snot! '
copyright 01-04-2009 ©® Sarah Sisson
Sarah Sisson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Cat Rules The House (attempted humor) by Sarah Sisson )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Marché Aux Puces And The Jardin Des .., William Daryl Hine
- The Lake, William Daryl Hine
- The Copper Beech, William Daryl Hine
- On This Rock, William Daryl Hine
- Last Words, William Daryl Hine
- Echo, William Daryl Hine
- Don Juan In Amsterdam, William Daryl Hine
- A Thousand Words, William Daryl Hine
- Of some kind, hasmukh amathalal
- Partridge, Nassy Fesharaki